Downstairs there is a lounge , and a separate dining room, each has a wood-burning stove. Both have great views over Glendale, Loch Poltiel and over the sea to the islands.
The fitted kitchen is fully equipped with all the essentials#including a washing machine/tumble drier and Microwave.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms, one double and one twin, a bathroom with loo, bath and integral shower, and a second separate loo.
All rooms are heated, either by storage or convector heaters.
The cottage stands in about an acre of land which is fully enclosed. There is a small burn running down the far side, and a picnic table taking advantage of the fantastic views.
There is ample parking space for two cars.
* Colour TV with Sky freeview & iplayer, radio/CD player, books and games
* Electric oven and hob, fridge with ice box, microwave, washing machine/tumble drier
* Wi-Fi for internet access
* Electricity, towels and bed linen are included
* Coal and wood are available locally
* Children are welcome there is a high chair, but please note that there is no cot, or stair gate
*** Dog friendly ***